Residence permission application

The tenant may be granted permission to let their apartment to another person temporarily for a pre-agreed period of time, if the tenant is temporarily moving to another municipality or abroad for work or studies. Additionally, the tenant may, if the relevant terms are fulfilled, be permitted to take on a subtenant.

Permission for a temporary change of tenant or subletting to a subtenant must be applied for in advance from Auroranlinna, using the form Residence permission (for a moment only in Finnish). You can submit the signed form to Auroranlinna’s Apartment Service either by email as an attachment, or in paper format. The residence permission application must always be signed by all signatories to the rental contract.

The tenant must not earn any profit from subletting. Subletting must only be carried out in accordance with the terms concerning the rent amount in the Auroranlinna rental contract.